IN-LAW SUITES & ADDITIONS
7 PRINCIPLES OF UNIVERSAL DESIGN
Spectrum Homes Aging in Place
Delivering 40+ Years of Home Building and Remodeling Experience!
Recognizing Availability, Safety and Versatility.
- Safe and Secure Entry
- Overall Floor Plans
- Kitchen and Laundry
- Stairways, Lifts, and Elevators
- Electrical, Lighting, Safety, and Security
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Energy-Efficient Features
The 7 Principals of Universal Design
- PRINCIPLE ONE: Equitable Use.
- PRINCIPLE TWO: Flexibility in Use.
- PRINCIPLE THREE: Simple and Intuitive Use.
- PRINCIPLE FOUR: Perceptible Information.
- PRINCIPLE FIVE: Tolerance for Error.
- PRINCIPLE SIX: Low Physical Effort.
- PRINCIPLE SEVEN: Size and Space for Approach and Use.
All of Spectrum Homes Floor Plans are created with Aging in Place in mind, customized to meet your needs! Looking for an alternative to 55+? View our Lifestyle Series Floor Plans. Custom options include ranch plan designs or first floor master suite designs!